Effective Date: 02/02/2021
Responsible Disclosure Policy
Data security is a top priority for Juniper, and Juniper believes that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you've found a security vulnerability in Juniper’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly. If you follow these guidelines, we will not pursue or support any legal action related to your research.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability at *.juniperplatform.com, please let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within 10 business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Juniper service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Juniper employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Juniper’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Juniper and our users safe!
Juniper is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Book a Consultation
Find an experienced therapy billing partner you trust
Have confidence in a partner that has billing experience with 4 of the top 10 largest national autism providers in the United States.
Get paid within the next week for up to 95% of session charges
See payments, upcoming collections, and the status of every claim
Take advantage of Juniper's cost-savings through tech automation